Positioning VentsIt's important to position vents correctly, depending on the type of gas used. If you're using Natural Gas, then two vents in a high position are recommended. On the other hand, if you're using Liquid Propane, then two vents - placed in a low position - are essential. The 15" x 6-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Vent for Outdoor Kitchen Island is designed to be placed in a high or low positions, allowing for proper air-circulation and reducing the risk of fire. In addition to having proper ventilation and air-circulation, it's important to follow all safety guidelines for outdoor cooking. Keep flammable materials away from the grill, and ensure that a fire extinguisher is nearby. Check gas connections for leaks regularly, and have a professional check your gas grill annually. Remember to turn off the gas supply after use and store gas tanks in a safe location.
- Provides proper air-circulation for safe outdoor cooking
- Reduces the risk of fire by allowing high heat to escape
- Designed for use with gas appliances
- Constructed with durable 304 stainless steel
- Easy to install in a high position
15″ x 6-1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel Vent – Vent-L