Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the pork chops in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over the chops. Seal the bag and toss to coat the chops evenly.
- Marinate the pork chops in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Season the pork chops with a little extra salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill the pork chops for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a classic one that’s easy to make and packed with flavor. The marinade gives the pork chops a nice savory and sweet taste, while the thyme and garlic add an extra depth of flavor. These pork chops are perfect for a summertime cookout and go well with any side dishes.