The Sunstone Signature Series Beveled Style Triple Drawer Unit is a versatile and functional addition to any outdoor kitchen
. Measuring at 20-1/2 inches in height and 14 inches in width, this drawer unit is perfect for placement next to your BBQ grill or in your serving zones.
The top drawer is ideal for storing cutlery or dry towels, while the middle and lower bottom drawers can hold your BBQ tools or sauces that are not used as often. For even more storage, try placing the Sunstone Single Drawer, Item Number BA-SD6, right above this Triple Drawer Unit to make full use of the open storage area below your counter. Use the top single drawer for finer cutlery and everyday items that are easy to reach.
Constructed with all 304 stainless steel frame, paneling, and drawer boxes, and featuring a complimentary 201 stainless steel enclosed drawer box, this Triple Drawer Unit is built to last. The soft-closing drawer track ensures a secure close each time, keeping the weather and rain out, and your interior items fresh and clean.
The 18-inch Drawer Unit is designed to blend perfectly with most other industry brands, BBQ grills, and components, thanks to its even-toned number 4 horizontal light brushed finishes and large contemporary squared handles. Overall, the Sunstone Signature Series Beveled Style Triple Drawer Unit is a stylish and functional solution for outdoor storage that can help organize and streamline your outdoor cooking space.
- Solid 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Drawer Panel & Box
- 201 Stainless Steel Interior Cabinet Box (Not Exposed to Elements)
- Fully Enclosed Drawer Box – protects against the Weather
- Soft-Closing Drawer Track – Keeps the Weather Out
- Works Perfectly with all other BBQ Brands & Components (No Branding)
- Drawer Sizes are all 12 Inch Width by 4 Inch Top, 6 Inch Middle & 8-1/2 Inch Bottom
- The Outside Frame is 14 Inch Width by 20-1/2 Inch Height
- The Required Cut-Out Size is 12-1/4 Inch Width by 18-1/2 Inch Height
- Drawer Box sits 23 Inches Depth in to Interior of Island Structure Cut-Out