The 15” DIA. Pizza Stone w/Elevation Rack
allows you to simply slide your pizza dough with toppings onto this baking stone and let it turn golden and crisp in the oven as the claystone absorbs moisture from the crust. The Pizza Stone retains heat even when out of the oven, keeping your delicious homemade creation hot and fresh for everyone to enjoy. And don’t forget to use the stainless steel rack to carry easily from oven to table! This multi-functional stone can also be used for reheating leftover pizza or cold tortillas and baking bread, pies, and cookies.
It is recommended that you preheat your Pizza Stone (approximately 30 minutes for best results). Always start with the stone on a cold grill, if you put a cold pizza stone on a hot grill then there is the risk that the sudden change in temperature will cause the stone to crack. Lightly dust the pizza stone with flour or fine polenta, cornmeal, or semolina which are slightly courser in texture before placing your pizza base on to avoid the base sticking to the stone. If your pizza sticks then you could also try forming the pizza on a piece of baking paper and sliding it onto the stone.
- Effortlessly bake golden and crisp pizza with our 15" DIA. Pizza Stone w/Elevation Rack.
- Retains heat to keep your homemade pizza hot and fresh.
- Multi-functional stone for reheating leftovers or baking bread, pies, and cookies.
- Preheat for 30 minutes for best results.
- Dust with flour or polenta to prevent sticking.
- Use the stainless steel elevation rack for easy carrying.
- Start with the stone on a cold grill to avoid cracking.